The Richard L. Korpi Ice Rink, located at the foot of West 28th Street in the Bayonne High School Complex, offers fun for the entire family. Take the opportunity to learn to ice skate or to sharpen your skills. Special skating sessions will be offered throughout the season. A snack bar and lockers are available.
All residents who wish to use the 16th Street Pool, Lincoln Community School/Joseph G. Skutnick Pool, Bayonne High School Community Education/Physical Education Center Track or Richard L. Korpi Ice Rink must have a Bayonne resident picture I.D. badge. Bayonne resident I.D. cards and golf course cards are issued at City Hall, 630 Avenue C, Room 13.
For Bayonne resident I.D. cards, applicants must bring at least two forms of identification with them, one of which must be a current telephone or PSE&G bill. Acceptable forms of identification include leases, driver’s licenses, non-driver I.D. cards from the Motor Vehicle Commission, and other valid documents. The Bayonne resident I.D. card is valid for entrance to the DiDomenico Municipal Pool at 16th Street, Skutnick Pool at Lincoln School, the skating rink, and running track.
|Per Session||20 Session Discount Book|
|*Resident, Children & Senior Citizens with I.D.||$2.00||$30.00|
|Resident Adults with I.D.||$4.00||$60.00|
|Residents without I.D.||$6.00||N/A|
|**Guests (Children & Adults)||$6.00||N/A|
*Residents must present their identification cards upon entering the center.
**Guests must be accompanied by a Bayonne resident.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter
- Community groups and hockey teams may rent the facilities. Detailed information may be obtained by calling (201) 858-5916 or (201) 858-5566
- A food service is available at the center. Food and drink must remain in the lobby area. No food or drink may be brought in from outside
Running / Walking Track
- Running or walking track is open to Bayonne residents only, Monday through Friday 6:00-8:00 pm. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. The track is closed during high school hockey games
- Skate parties are available during weekend afternoon public sessions. Admission fee is $2.00 per child (skate rental – $3.00) and $20.00 to rent the multi-purpose room where pizza/soda can be served (pizza/soda must be purchased from the concession stand at the ice rink). Cake may be brought in from elsewhere. Call the concession stand directly to place your order at (201) 858-7887. To reserve the multi-purpose room for your party you must call in advance at (201) 858-5916.
For further information please call (201) 858-5566.