- Lower portion of 16th Street Park off of Avenue A
- April 1 – October 31
Hours of Operation:
- 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
- For Residents: Daily $15.00; Entire Season $200.00
- Non Residents: Daily $25.00; Entire Season $400.00
Cash is not accepted. Checks or money orders only.
- Two forms of I.D. required
- Driver’s license and utility bill to prove residency
- Permits shall be issued only after the applicant has provided the following: valid operator’s license, proof of insurance, and a valid boat and trailer registration
- Season permits must be obtained from the Recreation Division, Municipal Building, 630 Avenue C, Room 13, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
For more information, please call (201) 858-6129.