Requirements for Submissions
Please be advised: You must review the information regarding the requirements to submit responses
to the City of Bayonne. All forms required to be submitted are contained here.
Click here to view Requirements.
Requirements for Submissions
The City of Bayonne (City) and its related City Authorities and Entities, including the Bayonne Municipal Utilities Authority
(BMUA), the Bayonne Parking Authority (BPA), the Bayonne Planning Board (BPB), the Bayonne Board of Adjustment (BBA) and the
Bayonne Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ) regularly solicit statements of qualification and/or proposals to provide professional services
in excess of $17,500 pursuant to a "fair and open" contracting process as defined in the New Jersey Local Unit Pay to Play Law,
N.J.S.A. 19:44-20.4 et seq.
Below are links to the professional services being sought by the City or the above noted City Authorities or Entities and the
deadline for submission of proposals. Clicking on the link for a position or service will provide details about the requirements
or criteria for the specific professional service or position.
Absent an express written notice to the contrary in the detailed requirements, all proposals:
- Are to be submitted on the "Standardized Profession Service RFQ-RFP Submission Forms", which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Are subject to the "Standardized General Instructions, Submission and Selection Criteria" AND "General Contract Requirements
and Addendum", which can be downloaded from this site by clicking here.
Submission Deadline and Public Reading: In addition to the requirements for each position, the links below contain the details on
when and where the responses are to be delivered (the "submission deadline") and advise as to where and when the responses will be
read aloud and otherwise available for public scrutiny.
Sealed Responses Should Include:
- The above noted Standardized Profession Service RFQ-RFP Submission Forms which include:
- The "Proposal, Qualifications and Costs Submission Form" signed and dated by the provider and clearly referencing any additional sheets or
attachments (such as submissions letter, provider service or experience description, and/or fee schedule)
- A signed and notarized "Non-Collusion Affidavit" and …
- A signed Disclosure of Ownership form.
- A copy of the vendor's current "New Jersey Business Registration Certificate." Information on this certificate can be obtained
by clicking here.
- Such other documents and materials as may be appropriate to show the qualifications and experience of the provider to meet the
requirements of the request for proposals and/or qualifications.
All professional service contractors are required to comply with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 52:32-44 (Business Registration of
Public Contractors), N.J.S.A. 10:5-31 et seq. and N.J.A.C. 17:27 et seq. (Contract Compliance and Equal Opportunities in Public
Unless specifically noticed to the contrary, the City of Bayonne and its related Authorities and Entities reserve the right to extend
the submission deadline at any time prior to the opening of sealed submissions, to reject all submissions without the need for cause
or prior notice, to reject particular submissions due to defects in mandatory items, to waive non-madatory items and to accept any
submissions that in their judgment will be in the best interest of the entity involved.
Public Notice of Fair & Open Contracting
The City of Bayonne ("City") and its related City Authorities and Entities hereby solicit statements of qualification for applicants
for appointment to the professional positions and professional service contracts in excess of $17,500 pursuant to fair and open
contracting criteria in accordance with N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.4 and .5. For more information,
please click here.
Click here to Hide Requirements