Mayor James M. Davis announced that parking summonses for street-sweeping have been suspended from 1st Street to 6th Street on Avenue A, due to parking concerns in the area. This suspension is effective immediately. The reason for the suspension of summonses is PSE&G’s Energy Strong gas main replacement project, which has begun work in the Bergen Point area. Street-sweeping will continue to the greatest extent possible during the PSE&G construction activity. The suspension of summonses in that particular part of Avenue A will remain in effect until further notice.
Parking Summonses for Street-Sweeping Suspended From 1st Street to 6th Street on Avenue A
Published on August 18, 2014
- Bayonne Bridge Winter 2014 Newsletter Update
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Bayonne Bridge Overnight Closings and 20-Minute Daytime Traffic Holds, December 8-13
- Bergen Point Fall Festival
- DAVIS: Teachers Union President Rejects 5-Year Deal with Money Added to the Contract; Deal Puts Money in Teachers Pockets at Zero Tax Increase
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.