The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has advised the City of Bayonne that the Bayonne Bridge will have a “hold and pull” traffic operation on Thursday, December 19, and Friday, December 20, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on both days. “Hold and pull” means that the Port Authority will stop traffic in each direction for fifteen minutes. The Port Authority is using this alternating traffic pattern for those two days, in order to install delineators, which were knocked out. Delineators are rubber devices that separate traffic into lanes.
Bayonne Bridge to Have “Hold and Pull” Daytime Traffic December 19-20
Published on December 17, 2013
- Costume Contest at City Hall
- Broadway Businesses Displaying A “Trick or Treat” Sign Will Have Halloween Treats
- Heat Regulations Are in Effect in Bayonne
- Water Meter Change Out and Capital Upgrades for Bayonne’s Water and Sewer Systems
- Enforcement of New Parking Permit Areas to Start Monday, November 3, in Downtown Bayonne
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.