The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has advised the City of Bayonne that the Bayonne Bridge will have a “hold and pull” traffic operation on Thursday, December 19, and Friday, December 20, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on both days. “Hold and pull” means that the Port Authority will stop traffic in each direction for fifteen minutes. The Port Authority is using this alternating traffic pattern for those two days, in order to install delineators, which were knocked out. Delineators are rubber devices that separate traffic into lanes.
Bayonne Bridge to Have “Hold and Pull” Daytime Traffic December 19-20
Published on December 17, 2013
- Turnpike Traffic Advisories, March 7-10, 2014
- Mary Courtney and Morning Star to Play in Irish Concert Set for Bayonne Community Museum on Thursday, March 13
- St. Patrick’s Party Set for 56th St. Senior Center on Thursday, March 13
- BEOF to Host St. Patrick’s Senior Luncheon and Concert on Wednesday, March 12
- Irish Flag-Raising Ceremony set for Friday, March 7
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.