The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has advised the City of Bayonne that the Bayonne Bridge will have a “hold and pull” traffic operation on Thursday, December 19, and Friday, December 20, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on both days. “Hold and pull” means that the Port Authority will stop traffic in each direction for fifteen minutes. The Port Authority is using this alternating traffic pattern for those two days, in order to install delineators, which were knocked out. Delineators are rubber devices that separate traffic into lanes.
Bayonne Bridge to Have “Hold and Pull” Daytime Traffic December 19-20
Published on December 17, 2013
- City of Bayonne to Hold Health Fair on Thursday, August 7, at Fitzpatrick Park
- Summer Sounds Concert Features The Happenings on Wednesday, August 6
- Funds Available for Seniors and Disabled People With Damage From Hurricane Sandy
- Students Available to Help Seniors Affected by Hurricane Sandy
- Bayonne Police to Host National Night Out on Tuesday, August 5
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.