The Board of Trustees of the Free Public Library and Cultural Center of Bayonne has announced that it will hold ten meetings during 2014 in the Conference Room of the library at 697 Avenue C. The library board’s 2014 meeting dates are January 7, February 4, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 10, September 2, October 7, November 12, and December 2. All but one of the meetings will take place on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. Eight of the meetings will take place on first Tuesdays of the month. The June and November meetings will take place on different days of the month, due to the scheduling of the primary and general elections on first Tuesdays. There are no meetings scheduled for July or August 2014.
Library Board Announces Meeting Dates for 2014
Published on October 23, 2013
- Mayor Smith Cites Economic Development and Debt Reduction in State of the City Speech
- Holocaust Remembrance Service Set for Monday, April 28, Fashion Designer Ilie Wacs to Speak
- Police Launch National Take-Back Initiative To Get Rid of Unused, Unwanted, and Expired Medicine
- Presentations by Development Groups Interested in Harbor Station South Showing on City Website
- Blood Drive on Monday, April 21, at 27th St. Fire House
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.