The Board of Trustees of the Free Public Library and Cultural Center of Bayonne has announced that it will hold ten meetings during 2014 in the Conference Room of the library at 697 Avenue C. The library board’s 2014 meeting dates are January 7, February 4, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 10, September 2, October 7, November 12, and December 2. All but one of the meetings will take place on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. Eight of the meetings will take place on first Tuesdays of the month. The June and November meetings will take place on different days of the month, due to the scheduling of the primary and general elections on first Tuesdays. There are no meetings scheduled for July or August 2014.
Library Board Announces Meeting Dates for 2014
Published on October 23, 2013
- Turnpike Traffic Advisories, March 7-10, 2014
- Mary Courtney and Morning Star to Play in Irish Concert Set for Bayonne Community Museum on Thursday, March 13
- St. Patrick’s Party Set for 56th St. Senior Center on Thursday, March 13
- BEOF to Host St. Patrick’s Senior Luncheon and Concert on Wednesday, March 12
- Irish Flag-Raising Ceremony set for Friday, March 7
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.