The Board of Trustees of the Free Public Library and Cultural Center of Bayonne has announced that it will hold ten meetings during 2014 in the Conference Room of the library at 697 Avenue C. The library board’s 2014 meeting dates are January 7, February 4, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 10, September 2, October 7, November 12, and December 2. All but one of the meetings will take place on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. Eight of the meetings will take place on first Tuesdays of the month. The June and November meetings will take place on different days of the month, due to the scheduling of the primary and general elections on first Tuesdays. There are no meetings scheduled for July or August 2014.
Library Board Announces Meeting Dates for 2014
Published on October 23, 2013
- Library Hours, December 22-27, 2014
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Energy Audits and Related Home Improvements Available for Low- and Middle-Income Households
- Reminder: Bayonne Residents Have the Right to Opt Out of TriEagle Energy
- Twenty-Minute Holds on the Bayonne Bridge on December 17
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.