Mayor Mark A. Smith announced that the paving phase of Hudson County’s resurfacing project will start on Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne on Friday, July 12, weather permitting. The paving program will cover the area along Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne from 1st Street to 31st Street. Two-way traffic will be maintained during the street work. Motorists should follow parking and traffic directions provided by signs and law enforcement officers. Smith-Sondy Asphalt Construction is carrying out the work under a contract with the County of Hudson.
Kennedy Boulevard Paving to Start on Friday, July 12
Published on July 10, 2013
- Mayor Smith Cites Economic Development and Debt Reduction in State of the City Speech
- Holocaust Remembrance Service Set for Monday, April 28, Fashion Designer Ilie Wacs to Speak
- Police Launch National Take-Back Initiative To Get Rid of Unused, Unwanted, and Expired Medicine
- Presentations by Development Groups Interested in Harbor Station South Showing on City Website
- Blood Drive on Monday, April 21, at 27th St. Fire House
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.