Mayor Mark A. Smith announced that the paving phase of Hudson County’s resurfacing project will start on Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne on Friday, July 12, weather permitting. The paving program will cover the area along Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne from 1st Street to 31st Street. Two-way traffic will be maintained during the street work. Motorists should follow parking and traffic directions provided by signs and law enforcement officers. Smith-Sondy Asphalt Construction is carrying out the work under a contract with the County of Hudson.
Kennedy Boulevard Paving to Start on Friday, July 12
Published on July 10, 2013
- Turnpike Traffic Advisories, March 7-10, 2014
- Mary Courtney and Morning Star to Play in Irish Concert Set for Bayonne Community Museum on Thursday, March 13
- St. Patrick’s Party Set for 56th St. Senior Center on Thursday, March 13
- BEOF to Host St. Patrick’s Senior Luncheon and Concert on Wednesday, March 12
- Irish Flag-Raising Ceremony set for Friday, March 7
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.