Mayor Mark A. Smith announced that the paving phase of Hudson County’s resurfacing project will start on Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne on Friday, July 12, weather permitting. The paving program will cover the area along Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne from 1st Street to 31st Street. Two-way traffic will be maintained during the street work. Motorists should follow parking and traffic directions provided by signs and law enforcement officers. Smith-Sondy Asphalt Construction is carrying out the work under a contract with the County of Hudson.
Kennedy Boulevard Paving to Start on Friday, July 12
Published on July 10, 2013
- Library to Hold Registration for Various Programs in the Children’s Room
- New Meeting Time Announced by Support Group in Bayonne for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Art Show to Open at Museum on Saturday, December 14
- Holiday Party and Concert at 56th Street Senior Center
- Turnpike Traffic Advisory – Saturday, December 7