Mayor Mark A. Smith announced that the paving phase of Hudson County’s resurfacing project will start on Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne on Friday, July 12, weather permitting. The paving program will cover the area along Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne from 1st Street to 31st Street. Two-way traffic will be maintained during the street work. Motorists should follow parking and traffic directions provided by signs and law enforcement officers. Smith-Sondy Asphalt Construction is carrying out the work under a contract with the County of Hudson.
Kennedy Boulevard Paving to Start on Friday, July 12
Published on July 10, 2013
- Library Hours, December 22-27, 2014
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Energy Audits and Related Home Improvements Available for Low- and Middle-Income Households
- Reminder: Bayonne Residents Have the Right to Opt Out of TriEagle Energy
- Twenty-Minute Holds on the Bayonne Bridge on December 17
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.