Great Lakes Dredge and Dock will be drilling and blasting off and on for the next ten days (through mid-July) in the Kill Van Kull. This work is part of the ongoing channel-deepening project in the Port of New York and New Jersey. When it occurs, blasting will take place between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The timing of blasting will vary according to conditions under the Kill Van Kull each day. Blasting will not take place on Sundays or federal holidays. Anyone with questions or concerns about blasting or drilling should contact the contractor’s hotline at 201-339-6470.
Kill Van Kull Drilling and Blasting Update
Published on July 8, 2013
- City of Bayonne to Hold Health Fair on Thursday, August 7, at Fitzpatrick Park
- Summer Sounds Concert Features The Happenings on Wednesday, August 6
- Funds Available for Seniors and Disabled People With Damage From Hurricane Sandy
- Students Available to Help Seniors Affected by Hurricane Sandy
- Bayonne Police to Host National Night Out on Tuesday, August 5
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.