Great Lakes Dredge and Dock will be drilling and blasting off and on for the next ten days (through mid-July) in the Kill Van Kull. This work is part of the ongoing channel-deepening project in the Port of New York and New Jersey. When it occurs, blasting will take place between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The timing of blasting will vary according to conditions under the Kill Van Kull each day. Blasting will not take place on Sundays or federal holidays. Anyone with questions or concerns about blasting or drilling should contact the contractor’s hotline at 201-339-6470.
Kill Van Kull Drilling and Blasting Update
Published on July 8, 2013
- Mayor Smith Cites Economic Development and Debt Reduction in State of the City Speech
- Holocaust Remembrance Service Set for Monday, April 28, Fashion Designer Ilie Wacs to Speak
- Police Launch National Take-Back Initiative To Get Rid of Unused, Unwanted, and Expired Medicine
- Presentations by Development Groups Interested in Harbor Station South Showing on City Website
- Blood Drive on Monday, April 21, at 27th St. Fire House
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.