Great Lakes Dredge and Dock will be drilling and blasting off and on for the next ten days (through mid-July) in the Kill Van Kull. This work is part of the ongoing channel-deepening project in the Port of New York and New Jersey. When it occurs, blasting will take place between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The timing of blasting will vary according to conditions under the Kill Van Kull each day. Blasting will not take place on Sundays or federal holidays. Anyone with questions or concerns about blasting or drilling should contact the contractor’s hotline at 201-339-6470.
Kill Van Kull Drilling and Blasting Update
Published on July 8, 2013
- Turnpike Traffic Advisories, March 7-10, 2014
- Mary Courtney and Morning Star to Play in Irish Concert Set for Bayonne Community Museum on Thursday, March 13
- St. Patrick’s Party Set for 56th St. Senior Center on Thursday, March 13
- BEOF to Host St. Patrick’s Senior Luncheon and Concert on Wednesday, March 12
- Irish Flag-Raising Ceremony set for Friday, March 7
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.