Great Lakes Dredge and Dock will be drilling and blasting off and on for the next ten days (through mid-July) in the Kill Van Kull. This work is part of the ongoing channel-deepening project in the Port of New York and New Jersey. When it occurs, blasting will take place between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The timing of blasting will vary according to conditions under the Kill Van Kull each day. Blasting will not take place on Sundays or federal holidays. Anyone with questions or concerns about blasting or drilling should contact the contractor’s hotline at 201-339-6470.
Kill Van Kull Drilling and Blasting Update
Published on July 8, 2013
- Library Hours, December 22-27, 2014
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Energy Audits and Related Home Improvements Available for Low- and Middle-Income Households
- Reminder: Bayonne Residents Have the Right to Opt Out of TriEagle Energy
- Twenty-Minute Holds on the Bayonne Bridge on December 17
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.