On the morning of Monday, February 6, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey began a clean-up operation on the Bayonne Bridge, due to a disabled tractor trailer with a cargo spill. Southbound lanes of the bridge were closed during the clean-up.
Bayonne Bridge Southbound Lanes Were Temporarily Closed
Published on February 6, 2012
- Video Presentation: Development of Harbor Station South
- City of Bayonne Details Proposals for Developing Harbor Station South at Peninsula; City Airing Proposals on BAY-TV
- Deadline Extended to February 28 for Submitting Redevelopment Proposals for Harbor Station South
- Street Closings Due to Bayonne Bridge Construction
- Mayor Smith Urges Bayonne Eateries to Sign Up for Super Bowl-Transit Promotion
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.