On the morning of Monday, February 6, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey began a clean-up operation on the Bayonne Bridge, due to a disabled tractor trailer with a cargo spill. Southbound lanes of the bridge were closed during the clean-up.
Bayonne Bridge Southbound Lanes Were Temporarily Closed
Published on February 6, 2012
- Bayonne Bridge Winter 2014 Newsletter Update
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Bayonne Bridge Overnight Closings and 20-Minute Daytime Traffic Holds, December 8-13
- Bergen Point Fall Festival
- DAVIS: Teachers Union President Rejects 5-Year Deal with Money Added to the Contract; Deal Puts Money in Teachers Pockets at Zero Tax Increase
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.