Mayor Mark A. Smith’s regular Tuesday evening office hours have been suspended for Tuesday, October 18, due to the wake scheduled then for Joe Tagliareni, Mayor Smith’s Aide, who passed away on Saturday.
Mayor Smith’s Office Hours Suspended on Tuesday, October 18
Published on October 17, 2011
- Deadline Extended to February 28 for Submitting Redevelopment Proposals for Harbor Station South
- Street Closings Due to Bayonne Bridge Construction
- Mayor Smith Urges Bayonne Eateries to Sign Up for Super Bowl-Transit Promotion
- City of Bayonne Hosts Redevelopment Seminar
- Police Department Offers Safety Tips for the Holiday Season
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.