As a result of Hurricane Irene, the State of New Jersey has mandated the issuance of Emergency Benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), which was formerly called the Food Stamp Program. On Thursday, September 15, the Hudson County Department of Family Services Division of Welfare will issue those benefits for Bayonne residents through its Food Stamp Outreach Center in Bayonne at 555 Kennedy Boulevard, the office of the Bayonne Economic Opportunity Foundation (BEOF), from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. This particular program is only for those who do not already receive food stamps.
Emergency Food Stamp Benefits Available in Bayonne Due to Hurricane Irene
Published on September 14, 2011
- Bayonne Bridge Winter 2014 Newsletter Update
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Bayonne Bridge Overnight Closings and 20-Minute Daytime Traffic Holds, December 8-13
- Bergen Point Fall Festival
- DAVIS: Teachers Union President Rejects 5-Year Deal with Money Added to the Contract; Deal Puts Money in Teachers Pockets at Zero Tax Increase
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.