As a result of Hurricane Irene, the State of New Jersey has mandated the issuance of Emergency Benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), which was formerly called the Food Stamp Program. On Thursday, September 15, the Hudson County Department of Family Services Division of Welfare will issue those benefits for Bayonne residents through its Food Stamp Outreach Center in Bayonne at 555 Kennedy Boulevard, the office of the Bayonne Economic Opportunity Foundation (BEOF), from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. This particular program is only for those who do not already receive food stamps.
Emergency Food Stamp Benefits Available in Bayonne Due to Hurricane Irene
Published on September 14, 2011
- Video Presentation: Development of Harbor Station South
- City of Bayonne Details Proposals for Developing Harbor Station South at Peninsula; City Airing Proposals on BAY-TV
- Deadline Extended to February 28 for Submitting Redevelopment Proposals for Harbor Station South
- Street Closings Due to Bayonne Bridge Construction
- Mayor Smith Urges Bayonne Eateries to Sign Up for Super Bowl-Transit Promotion
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.