City officials advised Bayonne residents that emergency sirens will sound on Sunday, September 11, at 1:00 p.m., to mark the National Moment of Remembrance for the tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. Those sirens will sound at that time for the National Moment of Remembrance, and will not indicate a current emergency.
Sirens Will Sound on Sunday, September 11, to Mark National Moment of Remembrance
Published on September 8, 2011
- Video Presentation: Development of Harbor Station South
- City of Bayonne Details Proposals for Developing Harbor Station South at Peninsula; City Airing Proposals on BAY-TV
- Deadline Extended to February 28 for Submitting Redevelopment Proposals for Harbor Station South
- Street Closings Due to Bayonne Bridge Construction
- Mayor Smith Urges Bayonne Eateries to Sign Up for Super Bowl-Transit Promotion
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.