City officials advised Bayonne residents that emergency sirens will sound on Sunday, September 11, at 1:00 p.m., to mark the National Moment of Remembrance for the tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. Those sirens will sound at that time for the National Moment of Remembrance, and will not indicate a current emergency.
Sirens Will Sound on Sunday, September 11, to Mark National Moment of Remembrance
Published on September 8, 2011
- Deadline Extended to February 28 for Submitting Redevelopment Proposals for Harbor Station South
- Street Closings Due to Bayonne Bridge Construction
- Mayor Smith Urges Bayonne Eateries to Sign Up for Super Bowl-Transit Promotion
- City of Bayonne Hosts Redevelopment Seminar
- Police Department Offers Safety Tips for the Holiday Season
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.