City officials advised Bayonne residents that emergency sirens will sound on Sunday, September 11, at 1:00 p.m., to mark the National Moment of Remembrance for the tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. Those sirens will sound at that time for the National Moment of Remembrance, and will not indicate a current emergency.
Sirens Will Sound on Sunday, September 11, to Mark National Moment of Remembrance
Published on September 8, 2011
- Bayonne Bridge Winter 2014 Newsletter Update
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Bayonne Bridge Overnight Closings and 20-Minute Daytime Traffic Holds, December 8-13
- Bergen Point Fall Festival
- DAVIS: Teachers Union President Rejects 5-Year Deal with Money Added to the Contract; Deal Puts Money in Teachers Pockets at Zero Tax Increase
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.