Street-sweeping and parking meter regulations will be suspended in Bayonne on Saturday, August 27, in anticipation of Hurricane Irene.
Street-Sweeping and Parking Meters Suspended on Saturday, August 27
Published on August 26, 2011
- Deadline Extended to February 28 for Submitting Redevelopment Proposals for Harbor Station South
- Street Closings Due to Bayonne Bridge Construction
- Mayor Smith Urges Bayonne Eateries to Sign Up for Super Bowl-Transit Promotion
- City of Bayonne Hosts Redevelopment Seminar
- Police Department Offers Safety Tips for the Holiday Season
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.