Street-sweeping and parking meter regulations will be suspended in Bayonne on Saturday, August 27, in anticipation of Hurricane Irene.
Street-Sweeping and Parking Meters Suspended on Saturday, August 27
Published on August 26, 2011
- Re-Opening of City Cooling Stations
- Sires Announces Grant Award for Bayonne Fire Department
- Bayonne Library Subscribes to Ancestry.com’s Library Edition
- Bayonne Recreation Division Receives U.S. Soccer Foundation Grant For Synthetic Turf For Soccer Field
- City of Bayonne Details Proposals for Developing Harbor Station South at Peninsula; City Airing Proposals on BAY-TV
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.