Street-sweeping and parking meter regulations will be suspended in Bayonne on Saturday, August 27, in anticipation of Hurricane Irene.
Street-Sweeping and Parking Meters Suspended on Saturday, August 27
Published on August 26, 2011
- Bayonne Bridge Winter 2014 Newsletter Update
- Three Children Win Contest To Design Bayonne Christmas Cards
- Bayonne Bridge Overnight Closings and 20-Minute Daytime Traffic Holds, December 8-13
- Bergen Point Fall Festival
- DAVIS: Teachers Union President Rejects 5-Year Deal with Money Added to the Contract; Deal Puts Money in Teachers Pockets at Zero Tax Increase
Sign Up for Email Updates
Development of Harbor Station South
Port Authority’s Bayonne Bridge Project
© 2013 The City of Bayonne, NJ. All Rights Reserved.